Methods to use WhatsApp without SIM card: WhatsApp is the most popular email application in India and the company has introduced more and more features to attract and retain users.
WhatsApp currently has more than 200 million active users each month in India and this number will only increase as the number of smartphone users increases.
In this article, we will explain how to use WhatsApp without a SIM card on your phone.
Recently added features include voice calls, video calls, Snapchat stories, WhatsApp business applications, and more.
The company is currently testing group voice calls and group video calls, which are already available on Facebook Messenger.
also read :
Nowadays, having WhatsApp has become very important and people without WhatsApp are often forced to install it by others.
For some reason, if you do not have a SIM card or you do not want to use your number on WhatsApp, you can do it in two ways. use WhatsApp without SIM card
How to use WhatsApp without SIM card
The first method is to install an application called TextNow, which provides you with a number by which you can call and send SMS.
- Install TextNow from the Play Store.
- Now open the application and click Register.
- You can either use your email ID or register with Facebook.
- Then you will be asked to enter a username and your area code.
- You can use an area code such as – 315, 808 or other US codes.
- Once you do that, you will get a number
- Now, install WhatsApp on your phone.
- Open the app and when it asks you to enter your number, enter the number you received from TextNow.
- Once you click Next, the application sends an OTP but the process fails.
- Then click on Call Me and you will receive a call on the TextNow app that will provide you with the Office of the Prosecutor.
- Enter this OTP in the app and you are all together. simple to use WhatsApp without SIM card
also read :
how to use WhatsApp without SIM card: Another method you can use is to use a landline number.
The process is very simple to do
- First, install WhatsApp on your phone.
- When the application asks for a number, enter your landline number.
- Once the OTP verification is unsuccessful, click on Call Me and, as before, you will receive a call that will provide you with the Office of the Prosecutor.
- Enter the OTP in the app and you can use WhatsApp with your landline number.
also read :