change name on Facebook : Facebook allows you to change your name once every sixty days, provided you meet certain conditions.
The change is very simple: we give you the procedure to follow that you want to change your name on Facebook from your Android smartphone or your PC. But also the conditions to know.
Want to change your name on Facebook? After leaving the field open to its users in its
first years of existence, the social network has subsequently strongly encouraged them to give their real name, going as far as limiting the number of possible changes.
Today the rules set by Facebook are relatively flexible: you can change your name once every 60 days if you wish. very simple to change name on Facebook
This is very useful in the case of a change of civil status, but also simply fancy, or if
you intentionally do not want to be easy to find by anyone. Here’s how to do it:
How to change your name on Facebook from PC
To change your name on Facebook from the PC:
- Click here to go to the right section of your account settings
- Enter your new family names, first name and possibly middle name
- You can also add other names that will help you find your name (eg scene name, nickname, etc …)
- Click Change Overview
- confirm , very simple to change name on Facebook
also read :
How to change your name on Facebook from an Android smartphone or iPhone
i can’t change my name on facebook : To change your name from an Android or iPhone smartphone:
- Open the Facebook smartphone app
- Go to the icon at the top right or bottom right depending on your version
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy> Settings> Personal Information
- Touch your name and change it
- Touch Change Overview and validate with your password for the change to take effect
also read :
change name on Facebook: the conditions to know
A priori, it is not possible to choose fanciful names on Facebook. The social network gives its conditions. The name so should not include:
- symbols, numbers, unusual capitalization, duplicate characters, or punctuation
- special characters that do not belong to the same language
- titles of any kind (we can not, a priori, be called “master” for example)
- words or phrases instead of a name
- offensive or explicit words of any nature whatsoever , very simple to change name on Facebook
Of course, these rules are more or less respected, especially with regard to the last two (some word games blithely pass censorship …).
In its terms, Facebook also specifies that the name must match the one on your piece of ID.
And formally forbidden to pretend to be someone else. Again, the cases in which Facebook will really ask you for your identity papers are extremely rare – this is never the case
for a simple change of name, and it shows, we are sure, in the one chosen by some of your friends. very simple to change facebook names
In any case, note that requests for supporting documents do not legally bind you: and that you still have the option – even annoying – to delete your account if you do not want to reveal your real identity in case Facebook would ask for proof of identity.
share this article : how to change name on Facebook
also read :