How to backup and restore SMS on android: There are very practical applications that can back up your SMS and then restore them in case of reset of his phone or in case of change.
Convenient to transfer your SMS to a new smartphone. Let’s see how to use them.
Many Android users have one day wondered how to save their SMS and how to restore them.
This is for example the case when you change your smartphone or when you have to do a reset in case of problems.
sms backup and restore : Well know that there is nothing simpler and that it is pure enough to download one of the most famous applications of Andoid: SMS Backup & Restore.
This application is both easy to use and also free. A paid version at € 3.95 exists, but it’s just to remove ads, all features are available on the free version.
The paid application is mainly there to support the developer. backup and restore SMS on android :
Before you start this tutorial, you must download the application from the Google Play Store:
also read :
How to backup and restore SMS on android
backup and restore SMS on android : For once nothing easier, once you have launched the application simply press “Save”. You were warned that it was easy as hello!
- After pressing save you will have several options, either save on the phone memory, or on the external memory card if you have one. I advise to save on the SD card because it will be easier to transfer to your new phone.
- Then you have other options available to you. One of the novelties is to be able to save your call log. You will be able to choose a name (the basic one is the date with the time simply), you can also choose to save your MMS and emojis sent, but the backup will be heavier. Then you can select to save all or only some conversations. Finally you can choose to upload or not the backup, to upload it you will need the Add-On mentioned at the beginning.
- Once this is done, you can start the backup, it will be longer or shorter depending on the number of SMS. After finishing the backup, you will have a message to see if everything went well.
How to restore SMS with SMS Backup & Restore?
sms backup samsung: Save SMS is good, restore them better especially when you have to do a reset or change smartphone. very simple to backup and restore SMS on android
You should know that the SMS backup file is in / sdcard / SMSBackupRestore, once you have recovered the file, open the application and do “Restore”.
- From there the application offers you the most recent backups or you can go and find yourself the backup you want or take the one that has been uploaded.
- Once you have selected the backup, you can choose to restore MMS or not, and restore the entire backup or only from a specific date.
- Attention since Android 4.4 the application needs to be the default application SMS, you just have to press yes, and once the restoration is complete you can change the default SMS application again.
- Now the restoration starts, it will be much longer than the backup especially if you have several thousand SMS, sometimes it can take several tens of minutes. As for the backup, you will have a popup to warn you that it’s over and see if everything went well. simple to backup and restore SMS on android
also read :
How to restore SMS on a smartphone Xiaomi, OnePlus, Huawei and Samsung
backup sms android: It is also possible to use solutions from the builders here are some:
very simple to backup and restore SMS on android
also read :